Raspberry Applesauce Mold
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1 package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 part cream cheese
- 1 part mayonnaise
- Heat applesauce to boiling.
- Add raspberry gelatin and stir.
- Add thawed raspberries, juice and all. Mix well.
- Pour into 5 individual molds which have been greased.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.