- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen red raspberries and juice
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 3 small boxes red raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (29 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3 bananas, diced
- Lemon juice
- Take raspberries out of freezer to partially thaw.
- Pour boiling water over gelatin to dissolve.
- Add cold water and pineapple with juice and refrigerate until just
starting to set around edges.
- Fold in nuts, bananas, and frozen raspberries with juice.
- Pour into individual molds or 1 large Bundt pan.
Yields 16 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.