- 1 large box raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 packages frozen raspberries, partially defrosted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In an oblong dish, dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Break up raspberries in mixture.
- Add applesauce and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Combine sour cream and marshmallows.
- Spread on top of chilled gelatin.
- Refrigerate again for at least 2 hours before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.