- 3 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry gelatin
- 3 (8 ounce) cartons raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in raspberries until gelatin begins to thicken and raspberries are thawed.
- Stir yogurt until creamy. Blend into gelatin mixture.
- Spoon into 12 cup fluted tube pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold to serve.
Makes 12 to 15 servings.
Tip: Strawberry gelatin and yogurt and frozen strawberries can be substituted
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.