- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add cold water and vinegar.
- When slightly thickened, fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into mold or 8-inch pan until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.