Red Hot Gelatin Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) can applesauce
- 1 cup red hots cinnamon candy
- 1 large box lemon gelatin
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salad: Heat applesauce to boiling.
- Dissolve red hots in applesauce, stirring constantly.
- Dissolve gelatin in ginger ale; heat almost to boiling, stirring gently.
- Mix together with applesauce and red hot mixture, stirring only enough to mix.
- When almost firm, spread with Topping.
- Topping: Mix well.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.