Red Raspberry Salad
- 1 small box regular vanilla pudding
- 1 small box tapioca pudding mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Cook pudding mixes with water until the boiling point.
- Add dry gelatin while mixture is still warm.
- Fold in topping and raspberries.
- Pour into a 9-inch square pan and chill.
- Cut into squares to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.