Red Raspberry Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Remove raspberries from freezer and put into a bowl to thaw (about 3 to 4 hours).
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in sugar.
- Drain juice from thawed raspberries;
add enough water to the juice of the raspberries to make 1/2 cup and add to the
- Let cool in refrigerator until slightly congealed and then whip until light
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl and then fold into the whipped gelatin.
- Fold marshmallows and raspberries into whipped gelatin.
- Pour into 8-inch square glass dish and chill.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.