Salad of Gold
Another one of the recipes that made it to every party while I was growing up.
It's great in the summer!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup syrup from pineapple
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 1 cup carrot pieces
- 2/3 cup crushed pineapple
- Put gelatin and hot water into blender carafe. Cover and process until dissolved.
- Add syrup, vinegar and milk. Blend well.
- Add cream cheese and blend on liquefy until smooth.
- Add carrot pieces and pineapple. Blend 2 seconds on liquefy.
- Pour into a 2-quart ring mold and chill until set.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine May 16, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.