Spiced Peach Salad
- 2 small boxes lemon flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (29 ounce) jar spiced peaches
- 1 (4 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Add enough
additional water to reserved syrup to make 2 cups liquid. Add to dissolved gelatin;
chill until partially set.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups gelatin into 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish. Leave remaining
gelatin at room temperature.
- Chill gelatin in baking dish until almost set.
- Halve peaches, discarding pits.
- Combine cream cheese, celery and nuts; fill peach cavities.
- Arrange filled peach halves on the almost-set gelatin.
- Gently spoon remaining gelatin over and around peaches.
- Chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
Makes 8 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.