Stained Glass Gelatin Mold
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Prepare orange, cherry and lime gelatins separately, using 1 cup boiling water
and 1/2 cup cold water for each.
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in hot pineapple juice along
with the sugar. Add 1/2 cup cold water; chill until thick.
- Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions, then blend with thickened
- Put the first 3 flavors of gelatin each into separate 8-inch square pans.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Fold cubes into lemon mixture.
- Pour into a large ring mold.
- Chill for at least 5 hours.
Serves 12 to 16
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.