Strawberry 7-Up Salad
- 1 1/2 cups 7-Up
- 2 small boxes strawberry gelatin
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream
- Salad: Bring the 7-Up to a boil in a pan; remove from heat.
- Partially thaw 1 of the packages of frozen strawberries.
- In a large bowl, mix strawberry gelatin, strawberries and pineapple.
- Add boiled 7-Up. Mix well and chill in a serving container.
- Topping: Mix and refrigerate all overnight or until serving time.
- Top gelatin salad just before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.