Strawberry Bavarian Salad
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Break strawberries into gelatin. Stir until
ice from strawberries is melted; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream until peaks form; fold into gelatin with rubber spatula.
- Pour into mold; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unmold; garnish with fresh strawberries.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.