- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 mashed banana (optional)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Combine strawberry gelatin boiling water in a bowl. Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add strawberries. Stir until berries break apart.
- Add pineapple and mashed banana, if using. Mix until blended.
- Spoon half of gelatin mixture into an 8-inch square
pan. Chill until set.
- Set other half aside at room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and nuts. Mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly over "set" gelatin.
- Pour remaining gelatin mixture over cheese mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.