Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) packages unbaked cheesecake mix
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in fruit and nuts.
- Pour 1/2 of gelatin
mixture into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan or a large glass bowl; chill until firm.
- Store remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature.
- Prepare cheesecake filling according to package directions; reserve graham cracker
crumbs for other uses.
- Spoon cheesecake filling over congealed fruit mixture.
- Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over filling and chill until firm.
Yield: about 18 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.