Strawberry Cream Squares
- 2 small boxes strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 ripe bananas, finely diced
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add frozen strawberries; stir occasionally until thawed.
- Add crushed pineapple and bananas.
- Pour half into an 8-inch square pan. Chill firm.
- Spread evenly with 1 cup sour cream.
- Pour remaining gelatin on top.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 9 squares.
- Top with dollops of sour cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.