Strawberry Glace Salad
- Prepare one box strawberry gelatin according to package instructions.
- Make small balls of cream cheese and roll them in ground nuts.
- Clean fresh strawberries and,
while wet, roll in granulated sugar.
- After the gelatin starts to congeal (at spoonable stage), put a layer of cream
cheese balls in a ring mold.
- Spoon some strawberry gelatin over the top.
- Put down a layer of sugared strawberries and spoon strawberry gelatin over.
- Repeat layering until all the ingredients have been used. Chill well.
- After gelatin is almost set, crumble macaroons over the top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.