Strawberry Pretzel Squares
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 12 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 large box JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin OR 2 small boxes
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- Crust: Mix crushed pretzels, sugar and butter; press firmly into bottom of 13
x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until
- Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until thickened
(spoon drawn through leaves a definite impression).
- Stir in strawberries. Spoon over cheese layer. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Recipe can be halved.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.