- 2 small boxes strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add pineapple and pie filling. Mix well.
- Spoon into 9 x 13-inch dish. Chill until set.
- Mix pudding mix and milk in bowl until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over congealed layer.
- Chill until serving time.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.