- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 small or 1 large banana, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) package partially-thawed strawberries
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add strawberries, bananas and pineapple. Put a
little more than half the mixture in an 8-inch round dish or gelatin mold.
- Chill to set.
- Let the remainder sit at room temperature.
- When the first half is set, spread sour cream over the top, then
carefully pour in the rest of the mixture.
- Chill overnight.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.