Stuffed Black Cherry Salad
- 1 small box black cherry gelatin
- 1 cup Sprite or ginger ale
- 1 (No. 303) can black cherries
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces whole pecans
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add Squirt or ginger ale.
- Pour into an a 1-quart flat dish. Let set until of jelly consistency.
- Drain cherries well.
- Stuff a nut into each drained cherry.
- Scoop a portion of cream cheese into cherry so that cheese covers nuts.
- Drop into gelatin, making rows of cherries.
- Let set in refrigerator until firm.
- Cut and serve on lettuce.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.