Tomato Soup Salad
- 2 small boxes lemon gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced, stuffed olives
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and cool.
- Heat tomato soup slowly and dissolve into it the cream cheese. Cool.
- Combine gelatin and soup mixtures.
- Add salad dressing.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate until firm.
Yields 14 to 16 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.