- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes Knox Gelatine
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Dissolve gelatine in 1 cup boiling water. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Add gelatine.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into mold and chill until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate. Surround with fresh red berries and mint leaves.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.