- 1 (10 ounce) jar white cherries (Queen Anne), cut in halves
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- 1 cup port wine
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatine
- Add enough water to juice from cherries to make 1 cup liquid. Heat to boiling.
Pour over gelatin.
- When cool, add the wine, cherries and nuts.
- Add unflavored gelatine dissolved
in 1 tablespoon water to assure a firm mold.
- Pour into a large mold or individual molds.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.