Yellow Jell-O Salad
- 2 large boxes lemon Jell-O
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the Jell-O in the boiling water.
- Add lemonade; mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until Jell-O is
thickened, but not set, about 2 hours.
- Beat in the Cool Whip. Pour into a large mold.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Per serving: 416 calories; 9.6 g fat (9.5 g saturated fat; 21 percent calories
from fat); 76.2 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 116 mg sodium; 3.4 g protein;
0.2 g fiber
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.