Blackened Chicken Tortilla Salad
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 fresh tomato, diced
- 2 ounces grated Colby
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 ounces Ranch Salsa (1/2 Ranch dressing, 1/2 salsa)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon blackening
spice (Cajun spice)
- 1 ounce sour cream
- 1 ounce salsa
- Chop lettuce, diced tomato, avocado and set aside.
- Heat cast iron skillet or sauté pan.
- Toss together lettuce and ranch salsa and place in a large bowl.
- Top lettuce
with Colby cheese, tomato and avocado.
- Heat flour tortillas on hot skillet, then roll or quarter fold them and place
next to salad bowl.
- Season the chicken strips with Cajun spice and blacken them. Place on top of
salad and garnish with sour cream and salsa.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.