Chicken Georgia Pecan Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) chicken breast, boiled or baked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 4 apples
- 1 cup Georgia pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream, reduced fat
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Combine ingredients, add pecans just prior to serving.
- Hollow out avocado and serve salad inside; or serve on bed of lettuce and garnish with avocado.
Prep: 20 min
Per Serving: 261 calories, 11g protein, 16g fat, 2g fat, 9g monounsaturated fat, 22g cholesterol
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Georgia Pecan Commission
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.