Greek Chicken Salad
Super-convenient deli rotisserie chicken makes a robust addition to a Mediterranean salad medley.
For less fat use light Italian dressing.
Reduce prep time by purchasing a bag of romaine leaves instead of a head of lettuce.
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 12 cups loosely packed torn romaine lettuce
- 1 deli rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bone, thinly sliced
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 thin slices red onion, separated into rings, rinsed under cold water, patted dry
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- In small bowl or tightly covered container, mix or shake dressing ingredients.
- In large bowl, mix lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and onion.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Arrange salad on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 15 min | Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (2 1/2 Cups): Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 970mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 9g); Protein 28g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 140%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 15%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.