Peanut-Mandarin Chicken Salad
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 (6 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Honey Roasted Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup prepared GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, prepared with less oil*
* Substitute KRAFT Light CATALINA or Raspberry Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing for Oriental Sesame Dressing.
- Place all ingredients except dressing in large bowl; mix lightly.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Calories 260 Total fat 13 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol 30 mg Sodium 780 mg Carbohydrate 24 g Dietary fiber 4 g Sugars 15 g Protein 14 g
Vitamin A 30 %DV Vitamin C 45 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 8 %DV
Diet Exchange 1 Fruit,1 Vegetable,2 Meat (VL),2 Fat
Nutrition Bonus: Made with mandarin oranges, a good source of vitamin C, this succulent main dish salad is low in calories.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.