- 6 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound bacon fried, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put salad ingredients into a large bowl, then make dressing.
- Mix together and pour over potato mixture. Stir gently to mix.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.