Steak Tortilla Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin, tri-tip, flank or other favorite beef steak
- 2 cups salsa
verde (green salsa made with tomatillos) or other favorite store-bought salsa, divided
- 1 bag mixed salad greens
- Tortilla chips, crumbled
- Optional: Thinly
sliced red onion, shredded Monterey or Pepper jack cheese
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag with 1 cup salsa verde; toss to
coat meat evenly, close bag and let marinate about 30 minutes to 1 hour or until
meat reaches room temperature.
- Remove beef from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill beef over medium-high until medium rare or desired doneness is reached.
- Remove from heat and let rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Slice meat thinly against the grain.
- Divide salad greens and beef slices among four plates, and sprinkle with
crumbled tortilla chips.
- Serve with remaining salsa, and cheese and onion, if using.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.