Tortellini Club Salad
This cool salad is perfect for lunch or for dinner. Add a loaf of warm bread right out of the oven and serve with glasses of Nestea and a sprig of mint for a light yet fulfilling meal.
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chilled, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine pasta, lettuce and turkey in a medium bowl.
- Place salad mixture on platter.
- Arrange tomato and eggs on top of salad.
- Pour dressing over salad; sprinkle with bacon.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.