Bubbly Reuben Sandwich Bake
- 6 slices rye bread, cubed
- 1 16 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 pound deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread sauerkraut
evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut. Pour dressing
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes,
or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Yields 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.