Creamed Chicken on Toast
- 1 package grilled chicken breast strips (Louis Rich)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cooked drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices bread, toasted cut diagonally in half
- Sauté chicken breast strips in a nonstick saucepan with some vegetable spray,
add soup, broccoli, milk, cheese and Worcestershire sauce cook on medium heat 5
minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over toasted bread slices.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.