Creamed Shrimp on Toast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- Dash of white pepper
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup drained, canned shrimp or fresh, cooked shrimp
- Blend flour and butter over low heat.
- Add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add white pepper and salt.
- Add shrimp and heat just until shrimp are heated.
- Serve over toast.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.