Creole Jack Rabbit
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups canned tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- English muffins or toast triangles
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and green pepper and sauté until tender.
- Blend in flour.
- Stir in milk and tomatoes and cook until thickened.
- Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Stir until cheese melts.
- Serve over toast or muffins.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.