Fiesta Steak Sandwich
- 1 strip steak
- 1 hoagie roll
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced tomato
- Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh finely diced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Sandwich: Prepare strip steak by pan frying or broiling. Prepare Fiesta Mayo
while steaks are cooking. Place a sliced Cheddar or jack cheese on the steak during
the last minute of cooking to melt.
- Fiesta Mayo: Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
- Toast a hoagie roll. Spread fiesta Mayo on both sides of the bun. Place the steak
with cheese on the bottom side of the roll. Top with sliced avocado, tomato and
lettuce, then add the top side of the roll.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.