French Dip Sandwiches
- 1 long loaf French bread
- 1/2 pound cooked roast beef (from deli or leftovers)
- 1 package roast beef au jus gravy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut French bread in half lengthwise. Spread with butter and sprinkle with garlic.
Wrap in foil and heat in oven until warm.
- Mix gravy as directed on package and warm
beef in juice. Drain beef from gravy and put on bottom of warm bread. Put top on
sandwich and slice.
- Put gravy into small bowls (one for each person).
- Dip sandwich in gravy to eat.
- Serve with French fries and a salad.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.