- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Place ground beef and sausage in a large skillet. Cook over medium high heat
until evenly brown. Drain the meat and mix in Worcestershire sauce. Spread cheese
over meat, allowing it to melt.
- Serve warm on slices of bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.