Hot Sub Sandwiches
- 12 round Kaiser rolls
- 1 pound deli ham lunchmeat
- 1 pound hard salami lunchmeat
- 1 pound turkey breast lunchmeat
- 1 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Oregano (or Italian seasoning)
- 12 sheets aluminum foil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice Kaiser rolls and lightly brush 1 teaspoon of dressing over each side. Divide
the meat among 12 rolls and stack on bottom half of each roll using at least a few
slices of salami per roll. Add a few onions on top of the meat, then 2 slices of
cheese per roll. Sprinkle lightly with oregano or seasoning and add top of roll.
- Wrap each in aluminum foil making 12 flying-saucer looking wraps and pop in oven
for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm right out of the foil.
Yield: 12 sandwiches
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.