Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwiches
- 12 slices turkey breast
- 12 slices bread
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 to 36 mushroom caps
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add cream, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice to cream of chicken soup and heat
(do not boil).
- Wrap mushrooms in foil and heat in 350 degree F oven.
- Cook bacon until crisp and drain bacon on bread slices and toast on one side.
- Place bread in large baking dishes and top with turkey slices, cheese sauce and
salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and heat in 350 degree F oven until turkey is slightly brown.
- Remove and add bacon slices and other condiments if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.