- 4 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 envelope dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 package finely crushed Saltine crackers
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, adding more cracker crumbs if mixture
is too wet and more eggs if mixture is too dry.
- Form mixture into meatballs slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball. Put
on a cookie sheet with sides, and bake at 350 degrees F until cooked through, or
approximately 20 minutes. Pour off any grease.
- Place meatballs in a saucepan and cover with canned spaghetti sauce. Simmer until
sauce is hot.
- Serve meatballs on steak rolls and garnish with shredded mozzarella cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.