Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (3 pound) boneless chuck roast
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- About 3 (1/2-inch) slices Vidalia onion
- Place chuck roast in a roasting pan. Pour soy sauce over meat. Add celery and
onion slices. Cover pan with a lid. Bake at 250 degrees F for 5 hours. DO NOT OPEN
LID TO PEEK AT MEAT. THIS WILL REDUCE YOUR LIQUID JUICES.
- Allow meat to cool for 15 minutes and remove from the pan, reserving all liquid
in the pan. Separate meat with a fork and return to the pan, stirring it into the
- Serve on semi-hard Kaiser rolls or thick slices of dense bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.