- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 12 ounces sliced ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 onion rolls, split and toasted
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Mix mayonnaise and chutney together in small bowl; set aside.
- Sauté ham slices and pineapple in butter until lightly browned.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chutney mixture on each cut side of onion rolls.
- For each sandwich, place ham slice over chutney mixture; top with 3 or 4 avocado
slices and pineapple slice. Garnish with parsley and any remaining pineapple slices.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.