Hot Sandwich Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2 | 3
- Avocado Monte Cristo
signature sandwich served west-coast style. Fresh avocados layered with turkey,
jalapeno Jack cheese, cilantro and salsa.
- Bacon, Steak and Tomato Sandwich
- Baked Cheese Sandwiches
- Baked Crabmeat Sandwich —
This is a super luncheon recipe! Must be made several hours ahead of time or
the night before serving.
- Baked Croque Monsieur
— Croque Monsieur,
a Continental cross between French toast and grilled ham-and-cheese, feeds a
crowd when you bake it, casserole-style, in the oven.
- Baked Italian Heroes
- Bananas Foster Grilled Cheese
— Two cheeses
plus a luscious banana filling between slices of brioche, gently soaked in French
toast batter, then fried in butter.
- Barbecued Roast
- Barbecued Turkey Sandwiches
- Beef and Smoked Mozzarella Stuffed
Focaccia with Pesto
- Beef Sandwiches
- Bistro Beef Sandwich — Red
wine and roasted red peppers take this steak sandwich to new heights.
- Black Forest Beef Sandwiches
- Bubbly Reuben Sandwich Bake
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
that spicy buffalo wing flavor? Make our Buffalo Chicken Sliders tonight.
- Cabbage Sloppy Joes
- Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- Cheese Sandwiches
- Cheesesteak Po'Boy
- Cheesy Nacho Mushroom Melts
— These Mushroom
melts are so deliciously divine and a comfort food that is surprisingly light,
you won’t need a nap after these
- Chicago-Style Italian Beef Sandwiches
Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches with Tomato and Arugula
- Chicken Cutlet Broccoli
is a celebration, captured by the classic Italian proverb, "You never grow old
at the table." This sandwich embodies the essence of that proverb.
- Chile Relleno Grilled Cheese
- Chiles Rellenos Sandwiches
- Corned Beef Biscuit Sandwiches
— Take a Reuben in a new direction when you pile corned beef and Swiss on a fresh-from-the-oven
- Corned Beef Braid
— Put this on your dinner menu for St. Patrick's Day!
- Crab Benedict
- Crab Newburg — Other seafood may be substituted for the crab, or may be added in addition to
- Crab Tomato Sandwiches
- Crabby's Grilled Cheese
— Two kinds of cheese, tender sweet crab and thin slices of red onion take the
classic grilled cheese sandwich to a higher level!
- Cranberry Turkey Muffuletta
— Seasoned cranberry sauce flavors this unique version of the famous New Orleans muffuletta.
It is then layered with red onion slices, turkey breast and Monterey Jack
cheese, and baked to perfection
- Creamed Chicken on Toast
- Creamed Dried (Chipped) Beef over
- Creamed Shrimp on Toast
- Creole Cod Cake Sliders
- Creole Jack Rabbit
- Crescent Cordon Bleu
- Crescent Monte Cristo Loaf
- Cuban Sandwich
- Curried Shrimp Toast
- Davy Crocketts
- Easy Reuben Sandwich Slices
- Elvis Presley's Fried
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
page 1 | 2 | 3
>> Sandwich Recipes