- 8 ounces (2 cups) grated sharp Cheddar cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 to 6 scallions, thinly sliced (including some green tops), or 1/4 cup minced peeled onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 1 pound peeled, deveined (tails removed) cooked shrimp, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 French or club rolls or hot dog buns, each split in half
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients, mixing well. Stir in shrimp;
- Scoop out the soft part of each roll half. Fill each roll half with shrimp mixture,
dividing evenly. Arrange filled rolls on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil;
broil about 6 inches from heat source for about 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly
and lightly browned.
- Garnish as desired and serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.