Swiss Tuna Bunnies
- 3 ounces Swiss cheese, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can tuna, well drained
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toss all ingredients except hamburger buns lightly until well mixed.
- Split the buns, spread with butter and then tuna mixture.
- Wrap individually in foil.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 300 degrees F to 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.