Brandied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Combine all ingredients except the brandy in a 3-quart casserole. Mix well, cover
with wax paper and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes longer, until cranberries pop and sauce
has thickened. Add brandy during last minute of cooking.
- Let stand covered until cool.
Yield: about 2 cups
Can also be made in advance and frozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.