- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 small white onion, chunked
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 4 ounces green chiles, diced
- 2 to 3 jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt, to taste
- Combine cranberries, onion and parsley in a food processor and chop fine.
- Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
This salsa will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.