Cream Cheese-Chive Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve over hot cooked potatoes, green beans, broccoli or asparagus.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.